Tom Thumb PreschoolStay and Play Safely Club
What’s the Reason to Join Our Stay and Play Safely Club?
Our Stay and Play Program is open to all children who attend kindergarten through 5th grade. Due to space restrictions enrollment in this program is limited. Busing is available from the local Elementary Schools in the Lakeland Central School District. Tom Thumb has been offering the Stay and Play After School Program on the Tom Campus for over 30 years as a fun environment that is secure, safe and supervised.
Delayed Opening Policy for Stay and Play Safely Club, ThumBelina, Tom Thumb Students
We operate only on those days when the Lakeland Central School District has classes in session. When Lakeland has delayed openings, we will delay 1 hour only. Our “Before School Care” program will open at 7:50 AM for those registered for this program. When Lakeland schools close early due to weather we allow working parents enough time to make arrangements for pick-up. We trust parents will come as soon as possible.
Our Program is Focused on Learning, Games, Play and Fun
Our Stay and Play Safely Club operating hours for:
- Before School Care from 6:50 AM
- After School Care until to 6:00 PM
After School Care:
We offer different time slots for pick-up for each day for 1,2,3,4 or 5 days per week.
- Pick-up Before 4 PM
- Pick-up Before 5 PM
- Pick-up Before 6 PM
1,2,3,4 or 5 days per week are available.
“Half Day Program”
Our Stay and Play Safely Club will be open on days Lakeland Elementary Schools have a scheduled half-day. Please note, there will be an additional fee for those who need any extra time.
Click on Stay & Play Club Safely Tuition to see enrollment information and tuition details.
Stay and Play Safely Club Offers:
- Supervised by qualified staff at all times
- A wonderful play atmosphere
- Kid tested facilities by 9,000 children over 50 years
- Safe environment, buz-in locked entrance and video cameras
- Sign-out Sheet for only authorized pickup person
- A diverse variety of play equipment
- A place to socialize with other children
- A place to learn new games
- Healthy after school snacks
- Homework table available
- Board games, puzzles, street games & playground equipment
- 10 Foot TV screen for educational and entertainment videos
Our Stay and Play Safely Club is located on the Tom Thumb Campus
Our staff will also escort your child to the Dynamic Gymnastics if they are registered for a gymnastics class.
Students who attend the Stay and Play Safely Club and who also take a class at Dynamic Gymnastics will have first preference for enrollment in the Stay and Play Safely Program.
Stay and Play Safely Club After School Program Pictures