Tom Thumb PreschoolOur Enrollment
Tom Thumb is always prepared to enroll your child in any of our programs.
Now Enrolling Preschool for the Fall and Summer Camp:
- For enrollment information regarding “Catch Us if You Can” Summer Camp Program, please click on Summer Camp Tuition and Enrollment.
- Tom Thumb Preschool and ThumBelina Programs will continue to follow Lakeland Central School District’s academic calendar. See the School Calendar for further details.
- Because our classrooms for both Preschool and ThumBelina Programs fill very quickly, you need to enroll your child, as early as possible, to ensure the class and session placement you desire. Enrollment will be accepted as we receive Registration Forms on a first-in basis. Those first received and processed have first-in-line priority to obtain the class and session desired on the Registration Form. We will provide enrollment verification and acknowledgement that your Registration Form was handled and processed.
- Since 1968, we have strived to make our enrollment process simple and easy. There is never a registration fee or any hidden charges. There are no additional fees for our special programs. Your deposit of $100 is required with your Registration Form to process your enrollment immediately. The first payment is due September 1st. There are 10 monthly payments for preschool. Your deposit will be credited to June’s monthly tuition payment.
- To enroll your child, complete and sign our Registration Form (see the menu on click on Forms, then select the appropriate Registration Form). Your deposit check must be included with the completed Registration Form and mailed to:
Tom Thumb Preschool
1949 East Main Street Suite 2
Mohegan Lake, New York 10547
To learn more, about Our Admission Policy, click on Admissions